It is 2019 and the opportunities are endless! Time to go after them. The best way to accomplish these goals is to do so in person.
The best way to do this is with private aviation, “dollar for dollar” the best way to leverage an executive’s time. We magically make 3 days of travel happen in 1 day!
The use of private aviation will pay for itself by adding back
How can we help?
Our national “pay as you fly” service is used by executives every day for:
- Plant and Facility Visits
- M & A Activity
- Board Meetings
- Emergency Trips (last minute opportunity or lack of commercial service)
- Annual Outings
- Client visits (to or from)
Access all aircraft options, based on your mission and budget we can provide multiple solutions:
- We have been helping companies like yours for the past 20 years.
- Our Client Services Team specializes in business travel.
- Our best customers are experienced private fliers, who have been down the road of ownership, fractional ownership and jet cards. They have come to realize that they prefer to just pay for what they need, when they need it! That is where we come in.
Our service is more cost effective than fractional, membership and other charter programs. Let us help you make the most out of your opportunities!
Call us to learn more! (800) 641-JETS (5387)
When is your next trip?
Are you heading to the Super Bowl 53? Let FlyPrivate arrange all of your private aviation to the
Mercedes Benz Stadium in Atlanta, GA where the two best teams in the NFL, the New England Patriots and the Los Angeles Rams, will compete for the coveted Super Bowl Championship.
If you’re planning to attend Super Bowl LIII, please keep these tips in mind when booking your private jet charter:
- Book early. Availability of private jets flying to the
biggest sporting event of the year is limited and jets will book rapidly.
- Do your homework up front. Many first-time fliers will be waiting on tickets and accommodations.
Knowing costs and availability ahead of time will save you the hassle later and allow you to book swiftly when you are ready.
- Avoid game-day travel. If you can avoid flying in and out of the Atlanta area airports on Super Bowl
Sunday, February 3, 2019, traveling will be a lot less challenging. The host airport is generally closed to
private jets on Super Bowl Sunday due to lack of ramp space. Additional aircraft restrictions are often in effect even after the game. Alternate airports also fill up quickly and a reservation system for private jets flying in and out of nearby airports will likely be in effect. Keep in mind that your final destination could be hours away from the stadium, but we will try our best to help you to plan accordingly.
- Plan on the weather. This goes without saying in
February, but weather can cause unexpected delays. Due to winter weather across the country, deicing may be required and further delays may be experienced due to the demand for deicing services. The crew and FBO will be working diligently to make sure your flights fly as close to schedule as possible. Be aware the de-icing fees will be an added expense. Avoiding game-day travel will help ensure that you don’t miss a minute of Super Bowl action.
If you’re planning to see the league’s top teams battle it out, consider FlyPrivate to get you there and back with out unique and flexible “pay as you fly” business model. There are no deposits required to join. Find the best
aircraft values through our valued partnerships, all with the top-notch service you deserve.
We’d love to hear from you! Please follow up on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Google+ for the latest news and updates from FlyPrivate.
Phone: 1-800-641-JETS (5387)
All flights arranged by Private Business Jets, LLC DBA FlyPrivate are operated by Part 135 Certified Air Carriers. FlyPrivate will act as your agent for the purpose of obtaining charter service.